Old February 19th 21, 07:02 AM posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:42:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 21:02:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/19/2021 1:13 AM, Gary Jones wrote:
One of Joe Biden’s COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to
explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have
performed
relatively similarly to liberal states like New York, New Jersey, and
California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly
isn’t what we were told would happen.

“I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida
and
California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers aren’t
that different from Florida,” host Stepanie Ruhle noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work. That must be why
democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Florida does not have as much lockdown but we do wear masks so your
statement is false.

Masks are still voluntary, not at the point of a government gun like
New York or California.

There is no govt gun, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist/liar.

All laws are enforced at the point of a government gun.

More utterly mindless bull**** when the only result is a fine at most.

Ask the Babbitt family. She was shot for trespassing.

No one gets a result anything like that when not wearing a mask.