Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On 2/16/21 2:35 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

[snip]

Didn't know that. Our kat is an indoor kat. My wife and have decided if she
goes out she stays out. So far she has shown no inclination to go out.

My house has enough drafts without a cat door, aren't they drafty?

My cat us usually outside more than inside, although that's reversed now
since we're in the middle of the biggest winter storm in years.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Religions die when they are proved to be true. Science is the record of
dead religions." [The Oscariana of Oscar Fingall O'Flaherty Will Wilde
[1856-1900] for George Bernard Shaw]