Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 14:23:00 -0600, Sam E wrote:

On 2/15/21 9:46 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/15/2021 03:05 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
Ha ha good one! Can it press the button with it's little paw? Maybe an
electric fence for a cat?

I don't know how well it worked but I saw a description of a project
from a nerd with to much time on his hands. The door was solenoid
controlled which is no big thing but he had mounted a camera and was
doing facial recognition to screen out skunks, raccoons, and
potentially other cats.

I've heard of one designed to not open if the cat is carrying a dead
animal.

Google for Flo Control. Possibly via archive.org.