Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Burke[_3_] Peter Burke[_3_] is offline

Default Can one use this type of towel rail on electricity only?

Steve Walker wrote in
:

On 16/02/2021 18:44, David Wade wrote:
On 16/02/2021 17:17, Chris Green wrote:

Can one use them with electric heating only?Â* We want to install
one in a room where there are no pipes from the CH nearby.

Is it just a case of plugging three holes, filling with water and
putting an electric heater element in the fourth hole?

Yes.

I would say not. There is no provision for expansion.

Leaving an airspace when filling would deal with that.

I have done this and it exactly what the instructions tell you to do. They
also tell you to add a little corrosion inhibitor and fortunately I had a
little spare.