Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 22:18:42 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/13/2021 03:11 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 15:07:46 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/13/2021 11:49 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I always found they weren't aware of their tails. They'd even think
they were hiding when the tail was stuck out from behind the furniture.
A parrot grabbing a tail was hilarious.

I had one cat who showed up with the last couple of inches of her tail
hanging on be the skin. It didn't seem to bother her but while she was
busy eating with her tail lying on the floor I did a tailectomy with a
paring knife.

What really bother the cat was the tail didn't look right and she spent
a lot of time chewing and grooming it to try to get it to come to a
point like a proper tail.

Did you name it Miss Manners?

No, my wife named her Philadelphia. I keep it simple -- Cat, or more
formally Black Cat to differentiate this one from the White Cat and
Tabby Cat that come around sometimes.

He's also known as ****head when he does some especially annoying cat
thing.

Barfaletta?