Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 22:09:26 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/13/2021 03:08 PM, Tekkie? wrote:
Yup, chemical injection is a true emergency. Depending on what's injected
outcomes are not good. Hydraulic fluid comes to mind. Can travel by the
circulatory system wreaking havoc.

I managed to put a 1/4" steel rod through my hand sideways and it was
covered with methylene chloride and epoxy. I made sure they knew what
they were dealing with in the ER.

Luckily, it threaded through all the tendons and veins without doing
much damage. I've got a few extra lines on my hand to throw off the palm
readers.

You were lucky. Was it your dominant hand? Nasty stuff, lucky the structures of
your hand were missed.

The palm readers avoid you. No data.

Do you have calus's' on your hand?

--