Old February 10th 21, 03:26 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On 2/10/2021 3:37 AM, Republican Taxpayer wrote:
On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered.Â* Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.

Vaccines are useless in some states.Â* Here in Michigan, Governor Cruella
de Vil says you still have to wear a mask and social distance.

And if a conservative Republican tries to board a plane at DTW without a
mask,Â* TSA will write you a $1500 ticket.

Good for Governor Whitmer. She's doing exactly what she should to
protect the health of Michigan's population, and following national
guidelines. And the population of Michigan is very approving of her
performance. Masks and distancing are bringing down the huge recent
expansion of covid, and there are new, more infectious varieties of the
disease threatening

Old February 10th 21, 03:30 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered. Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.

https://www.albawaba.com/editors-cho...accine-1410233

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Old February 10th 21, 03:33 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/02/2021 14:22, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 8:40:43 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 10/02/2021 13:28, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 8:17:08 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 10/02/2021 13:13, Bod wrote:
On 10/02/2021 13:10, Bod wrote:
On 10/02/2021 12:52, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 6:37:54 AM UTC-5, Republican
Taxpayer wrote:
On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered. Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.
Vaccines are useless in some states. Here in Michigan, Governor
Cruella de Vil says you still have to wear a mask and social distance.

That doesn't make the mask useless, stupid.

And if a conservative Republican tries to board a plane at DTW
without a mask, TSA will write you a $1500 ticket.

If anyone tries to board a plane without a mask, the same thing happens.
It has nothing to do with being a conservative, just being stupid.

However, if you want to commit election fraud, Michigan's Attorney
General seems to be ignoring that crime.

Funny that 3 months after the election, you stupid liars still
haven't put forth
any evidence of fraud that could have changed the results. Trump
lost by
7 mil votes, by the same margin in the EC college that he won in 2016.
When Trump lost by 3 mil votes last time, he claimed it was a landslide.
This time he loses by 7 mil votes and it's a "stolen election". Why
are you
dummies still following him down the toilet? Do you want Democrats to
rule forever?

I saw a survey recently that said 70% of Americans agree with wearing
a mask. So most folk are sensible.
I'll try and find the link.

Found it:
https://kslnewsradio.com/1938988/mor...-study-shows/?

Interesting fact in that link: The trend splits slightly among party
lines, as Democrats are more likely to report wearing their masks in
public. Roughly 87% of Democrats report wearing their masks every time
they leave their house, compared to just 55% of Republicans.
Seventy-one percent of independents report wearing theirs in public.

Seems that democrats are the more sensible in general.

No surprises there. The Republicans have gone crazy and somehow turned
wearing a mask into another nasty, divisive political crap show. Trump played
a large part in that, by refusing to recommend masks, by mocking them,
by holding maskless, no social distancing death rallies. All that will be there
for future historians. Meanwhile, the stupid governor of Iowa, a Republican.
just lifted the mask requirements there for the state. It's just incredible,
the stupidity and denial. The infection rate is declining which is a good thing,
but it's still above the peak of the summer and we saw what happened when
similar lifting was done back then. And it's just a freaking mask, these dopes
act like it's the worst, most awful thing ever. Again, where the Republicans are
today, there isn't much there that I can support. Seems others agree. I see
where ~10K people left the GOP in January in each of several swing states
like PA and AZ. That's interesting isn't it? While the crazy Republicans still
think the election was stolen, they are losing the next election right now.
There was no evidence of any fraud that could have changed the results.
But ~10K votes is in the range that determined GA and a few more months of
people leaving the party could determine the 2022 races. Also the GOP
have lost the independents, they are fed up with them. But heh, better
to keep follow the orange clown down the toilet.

ps: (out of interest) had my jab yesterday. No ill effects whatsoever.

That's good to hear. I have mine at 11. I was in the online queue for one of the
state megasites yesterday. They have been opening it up for online appointments
a few days a week. I tried three times before, there were 17K to 32K people ahead
of me for about 1K appointments. But yesterday, there were 24K ahead for 15K
appointments. That's a big improvement. They are doing this 3 times a week.
Who knows how many there will be next time. That is the only state megasite
that's doing it that way. The others mostly have online registration via their
own tool, don't call us we'll call you. Or they just use the NJ state registration
sign up. The megasite above, has their own registration, they are doing the online,
real-time thing and I guess you could wind up there via the state registration too.
It's all one big hot mess. I just got lucky with the county health dept. I'm still
in about 7 other places, we'll see when and if they get back to me. There is
no way to remove yourself, so we'll see.

I see.
My appointment was at 12.04pm yesterday. I arrived at 11.50.am and they
did me immediately, I was out by 12.04, a minute before my appointment
time :-)
What surprised me was that there not a trace of blood where they jabbed
me, I've never known that before.

Old February 10th 21, 03:43 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2021 9:30 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered.Â* Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.

https://www.albawaba.com/editors-cho...accine-1410233

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Sure but Bill Gates can control your gayness with the chip they put in
with the vaccine.

Old February 10th 21, 03:58 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered.Â* Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.

https://www.albawaba.com/editors-cho...accine-1410233

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Sure but Bill Gates can control your gayness with the chip they put in
with the vaccine.

Just found this madness:

The Covid Vaccine has 666 Written All Over It…and Why that Doesn’t
Matter According to Revelation

Sadly, some people—many of them sincere Christians—are terrified that
they will be forced to take the mark of the beast

https://academic.logos.com/the-covid...to-revelation/

Old February 10th 21, 04:25 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered.Â* Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.

https://www.albawaba.com/editors-cho...accine-1410233

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Even worse, traitor might become a Trump supporter.
Old February 10th 21, 04:43 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/21 7:52 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Funny that 3 months after the election, you stupid liars still haven't put forth
any evidence of fraud that could have changed the results. Trump lost by
7 mil votes, by the same margin in the EC college that he won in 2016.
When Trump lost by 3 mil votes last time, he claimed it was a landslide.
This time he loses by 7 mil votes and it's a "stolen election". Why are you
dummies still following him down the toilet? Do you want Democrats to
rule forever?

President trump won. The democrats cheated.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/pro-tr...etroit-voters/
Old February 10th 21, 04:53 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered.Â* Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.

https://www.albawaba.com/editors-cho...accine-1410233

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Even worse, traitor might become a Trump supporter.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive gay transpartisan organization
in the history of American politics."

- Joe Bribe'm
Old February 10th 21, 05:09 PM posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
Taxpayer wrote:
On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Or they are likely to say what the interviewer would like to hear.

It would be interesting to actually observe what they actually do.