Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 01:52:16 -0000, rbowman wrote:

I know someone who named her dog "bawbag" for a laugh, then realised
that shouting that loudly across the local park to call it back was
embarrassing.

If you've no idea what that means you might have to be Scottish. Baw is
their pronounciation of ball, so it means a sack of testicles.

I had a DI who was fond of referring to his charges as scrotums. One day
he asked if anyone knew what a scrotum was and got a lot of blank stares
so he adopted a less technical phrase.

I thought everyone knew what scrotum meant.

Mind you, I don't know what a DI is.