Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 04:03:50 -0000, Bob F wrote:

On 2/14/2021 6:02 PM, rbowman wrote:
Get one of those flashing LED collars. Although that might only work
with dogs. I can see a cat thinking it's not fashionable enough and
removing it.

The cat at the laundromat may have one of those. It has a wide nylon
collar with some sort of bulky module attached. If the cat cared about
fashion it would commit suicide. It's scrawny and some sort of long
haired breed with a lion cut so it looks like

https://pictures-of-cats.org/wp-cont...h-lion-cut.jpg

The collar and whatever is attached would scale better on a Doberman.

Cat door opener?

Made in the 70s maybe. Have they not heard of miniaturization? My neighbour's son has a hearing aid that's actually behind his ear, it's huge! I haven't seen those since my grandmother's in the late 70s. They all go inside the ear now and are almost invisible. Must be on the NHS....