Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 2:17:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 07:27:57 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...
You're just confused and wrong again. Trump had 9 months to work on
a rational, uniform system for the country. Remember in spring when he
held that news conference and told the whopping lies about Google having
2500 engineers working on a website? A website that all Americans
could access and that would direct them to a Covid testing facility,
where anyone that wanted a test could get one? All a total fabrication,
it was immediately denied by Google. Just imagine if instead he had
actually done something like that, to get a website that all states and
facilities could have used to schedule vaccines. He had 9 months.
Biden has had 3 weeks.

Biden stated both during the election and prior to inauguration that he had a
plan. Like most else he has no plan and gets away with it from media ignorance.

It looks to me like Biden has a plan. For one thing, he placed orders for 200 mil
more doses of vaccine, an order Trump could have placed last summer, but
refused. Over 50 mil vaccines so far, masks required on all public transportation.
Covid relief bill in the works. And it's very refreshing that Biden is doing his job
without an endless **** show and lies. I'm very happy not to have to hear that
Covid is like the flu, to watch a president mock masks, to lie and deny, claiming
that we're rounding the corner, it's going away.....

Also, if your memory goes back that far; the states demanded control and were
given it. Once again gov't (in)action.

I don't recall states demanding control, only Trump refusing to take control,
refusing to have a national plan. I saw governors having to beg, and beg
and beg, to get Trump to act.

You blamed every fart in the wind when Trump was president so now Biden was
elected and you must assign blame for every fart in the wind to him.

Wrong again. I was very specific in pointing out exactly what Trump had done
and why it was wrong. Like refusing to place orders last summer for 200 mil
more doses of vaccine when it was offered. Other countries placed those
orders, so now we won't have it until summer. How many more will die because
of that? Trump should have been impeached for that.