Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On 2/14/2021 6:58 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Muggles wrote

NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

If you look at the science of climate you will find that global
warming makes for greater extremes.Â* A cold week or two is nothing
compared to the overall climate change.Â* For every cold day there
will be a bunch more warmer days to exceed it.

The Earth is alive, and it changes as the planet sees fit to change.

I thought your arsehole of a god decided what happens with everything.

Have you not heard?

I have certainly heard lots of bull**** about various gods.

God made everything and gave it to humanity to take care of.

So your arsehole of a god created smallpox,
polio, the plague, ebola etc etc etc. And you
grovel to such a complete and utter arsehole ?

Did you not know that everything God made was perfect and good. Adam and
Eve brought sin into the world and mankind was given the responsibility
thereafter. All the things you listed humans are responsible for.

--
Maggie