Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 14 Feb 2021 19:40:18 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 2/14/2021 6:42 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/14/2021 8:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

Winter Storm Warning in Eastern Oklahoma
Active for next 1 day · National Weather Service
This alert has been updated.
Posted 5 hours ago
...HIGH IMPACT WINTER STORM EXPECTED ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND
NORTHWEST ARKANSAS TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY...

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST MONDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 8
inches. Locally higher amounts possible. Very cold wind chills
as *low as 20 to 25 below zero* also expected by early Monday
morning.

* WHERE...Portions of east central, northeast and southeast
Oklahoma.

* WHEN...Through 6 PM CST Monday.

* IMPACTS...Travel could become very dangerous. Blowing snow
could significantly reduce visibility. The cold wind chills as
low as 25 below zero could cause frostbite on exposed skin in
as little as 30 minutes.

It is good that you can see that extreme weather is a result of global
warming. I would not have believed you knew that if I didn't see you say
it. I assumed you would be a denier.

Trump was going to fix it in his second term, right along with
healthcare. People like you stopped him.

Dagnabit.