Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On 02/13/2021 03:02 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 14:58:20 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/13/2021 12:26 PM, Tekkie? wrote:
Yes, that is the left wing demo mantra. Scare the people, it makes them easier
to control and dominate.

Bipartisan mantra. I spent my grade school years doing periodic drills
where you went out into the hall, crouched down, and kissed your ass
goodbye. It did wonders for home fallout shelter sales. Ike was
President at the time.

Mechanix Illustrated had a nice front cover illustration of someone
suffering from advanced radiation sickness. I think 'Walking Dead' stole
the artwork.

It has never let up throughout my lifetime. There's always some big,
scary thing in the closet that the government will protect you from. I
peeked in the closet once and saw what the big, scary thing was...

And now you are not afraid.

Wary of people who want to protect me. I'll handle that myself, thank you.