Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/14/2021 11:38 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/14/2021 5:27 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/14/21 1:17 AM, micky wrote:
Didn't know you use two.

We can't choose here either and they tend not to say which outlets
which
use which.

But I have feeling one could finesse it.

Just send someone to a clinic and see what's lying around, boxes,
bottles, wrappers, and whose name they have on it. check the cardboard
boxes by the back door, part of the trash. They you could go there or
some other place. But people are happy to get one invitation and not
likely to wait for a pssible 2nd even if they could pick the vaccine.

It's not really a vaccine, it's more of a genetic modification shot.

Apparently it doesn't work either since you still have to wear a mask.

Apparently ... Those who take it also don't mind being a science
experiment.

Beats dying very unpleasantly, stupid.

Everyone is going to die,

But most prefer to live longer than shorter.

and most believe dying will be unpleasant.

Hardly ever is it as unpleasant as dying of the
virus and I for one plan to pull the plug when
I have decided that I'm not interested in having
someone feed me and wipe my arse etc when
I cant do that basic stuff for myself.

Most people don't die from covid.

Irrelevant to the fact that millions
of fools like you have world wide.