Posted to alt.home.repair
jimmy jimmy is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On 2/13/21 6:37 AM, taxpayer wrote:
First, Flip-Flop Fauci said we don't need to wear masks.

Then he flipped and said we should wear masks until we flattened the curve.

Then Flipper Fauci said we could stop wearing masks after we got the vaccine.

After we got the vaccine, Flipper Fauci said we should wear two masks.

Now Joe Xiden says we have to wear masks for another year. I thought Xiden said he had a plan?

I saw a picture of the latest illegal caravan coming across the border.

Apparently the illegals are not required to wear masks at all?

If you're still listening to Fauci, you might be an idiot.

-Author Unknown (Jeff Foxworthy?)