Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On 2/13/2021 4:32 PM, Bob F wrote:

A friend of mine had a shinglix vaccination and as she and her M.D.
daughter see it, she was fine for a full day, and then getting out of
shower she collapsed to the floor, couldn't get up, had to crawl to her
bedroom to get a phone.Â* I forget how long it was before she was normal
again, maybe a day.

Because of that she's decided not to get the corona vaccine.

I'm sure she'd had lots of other vaccinations before.

I don't know how many if any similarities shinglix and corona have.Â* If
I were in her shoes, I'd just allow 2 days instead of 15 minutes, and
get the corona anyhow, but I don't think I should argue with her or her
MD daughter.Â*Â* I don't think I should say anything.Â* It would just annoy
them, wouldn't change their plans, and if they did change their plans
and even less than what happened the last time happaneed, they'd blame
me.

I didn't mention this before because the antivax wackos will want to say
no one should ever get any vaccination because of this one case, but
maybe they won't say that.

So my point was that if 22 hours is not enough, 5 minutes may well not
be enough.Â*Â* Even 15 might not be, but then at least one can say he
followed the recommendations.

And you don't know if there was any connection to the vaccine.

Possible though. When I got my first vaccination I was unable to walk
for months after. Embarrassing, but I **** myself for a while after too.