Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mains nibbler.

On 13/02/2021 11:46, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 13/02/2021 11:33, Steve Walker wrote:
On 13/02/2021 08:16, ARW wrote:

BTW you have just managed to name the new cat.....

I am a fan of cats, we have three, so I'm glad to be of service.

Was once thinking if I had a black cat with a white patch on the the
head, "diode" would be a nice name - or even "cathode"

I like that.

Our current cats are called Jaffa, Josie and Jenna (there is a bit of a
theme going on here). Jaffa is a ginger tom, sometimes called Jaffa
Cake; Josie often sits for hours very upright and totally unmoving, so
she is also known as Pot Cat; while Jenna is a *large* cat (both
naturally large and a total glutton - 8.5kg) and is known as Fat Cat.