Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Rolls Royce on track to deliver SMR

On 12/02/2021 21:40, tony sayer wrote:
In article , T i m
scribeth thus
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 09:54:39 +0000, GB
wrote:

snip

I was taken with his choice of words: "we believe that nuclear power can
really mushroom".

;-)

And I wonder how many would want one ITBY, even compared with a solar
farm, wind turbine(s) or a biofuel / gas powered station?

Obviously Turnip would be happy with it in his BY ... ;-)

Cheers, T i m

We've got the River Cam here, do fine in my backyard perhaps i can
"mind" it for them

Got a new railway coming too, all good backyard stuff!

I cant see any reason why *anyone* would object, frankly.

3MI was bang in the middle of habited area and no pone died or was even
evacuated.

No one died or needed to be evacuated at Fukushima - ir was all green
inspired panic.

--
€œA leader is best When people barely know he exists. Of a good leader,
€œWe did this ourselves.€

ۥ Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching