Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
SNAG SNAG is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On 2/10/2021 8:56 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/10/2021 11:24 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Except the one you murdered trying to prevent it from enjoying sex.* I
never neutered any of my cats, much to the annoyance of my neighbours
when the population got up to 15.* And despite the myth that there are
too many cats, I had people lining up to buy the kittens for £50 each,
telling me they couldn't find any anywhere.* If they were overpopulated,
I couldn't have given them away.* When I bought my first cat, I tried
three sanctuaries.* Two had run out and one had only one left!

I was amazed to find people pay money for cats. A can of Friskies and
you've got a cat if you''re not too fussy. This one is black which has
its drawbacks. When I come home it's two steps to the light switch. Even
if I shuffle I sometimes get a paw or tail.

The cat that owns us is a very pretty little gray . She just showed
up on our doorstep - 12 miles from the nearest town - and stayed until I
finally fed her . Oops , but it's OK , the dog likes her . She lives
outdoors by unilateral agreement , so I never have to worry about
stepping om her in the dark .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.