Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default OT: Rolls Royce on track to deliver SMR

In article , The Natural Philosopher
scribeth thus
On 12/02/2021 12:45, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 08:17:53 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

interestingly they address the issue of synthetic hydrocarbon fuel as
well as potential hydrogen generation

You mean like what I was suggesting a few days ago ?

Or something else ?

I only mentioned it to keep you happy. Same as RR did.
The nuclear industry is playing to the green gallery with cheap zero
carbon electricity and 'hydrogen'.

The fact is that if RR can make the prices they claim and the government
doesn't get NutNutzed, they will wipe the floor with renewables.

Indeed! all seems too good to be true, lets hope the other f-Art
students known as politicos can see this is a very good idea

--
Tony Sayer