Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default OT: Rolls Royce on track to deliver SMR

In article , T i m
scribeth thus
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 09:54:39 +0000, GB
wrote:

snip

I was taken with his choice of words: "we believe that nuclear power can
really mushroom".

;-)

And I wonder how many would want one ITBY, even compared with a solar
farm, wind turbine(s) or a biofuel / gas powered station?

Obviously Turnip would be happy with it in his BY ... ;-)

Cheers, T i m

We've got the River Cam here, do fine in my backyard perhaps i can
"mind" it for them

Got a new railway coming too, all good backyard stuff!
--
Tony Sayer