Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:56:12 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/10/2021 11:24 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Except the one you murdered trying to prevent it from enjoying sex. I
never neutered any of my cats, much to the annoyance of my neighbours
when the population got up to 15. And despite the myth that there are
too many cats, I had people lining up to buy the kittens for £50 each,
telling me they couldn't find any anywhere. If they were overpopulated,
I couldn't have given them away. When I bought my first cat, I tried
three sanctuaries. Two had run out and one had only one left!

I was amazed to find people pay money for cats. A can of Friskies and
you've got a cat if you''re not too fussy. This one is black which has
its drawbacks. When I come home it's two steps to the light switch. Even
if I shuffle I sometimes get a paw or tail.

My black cat is quick to learn the lesson. I haven't run over her tail with my
walker *yet* but she does move out of the way.

--
Tekkie