Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Clip-on Infeed Support for Table Saw

On 2/11/2021 12:01 PM, StevenWoodward wrote:
I fully agree on the need for dust collection.Â*Â*Â* I have settled on the
DustRight 1250, but Rockler will not ship to Canada, so I have to wait
until Covid has settled down and I can drive across the border to
Buffalo to pick one up.Â* ;-)

I would very strongly advise to get the one with the canister filter.

I do quite a bit of building and I finally got the Jet 1100 CFM version
almost 15 years ago.

You really don't want to have to be emptying a bag. A throw away
plastic bag is soooo much easier and less messy. And you can use
inexpensive black contractor bags. No need for clear bags. No, you
cannot see through black bags but once the clear bags develop static
electricity it is also hard to see how full it is. I just feel the bag
to determine how full it is.

That canister is still doing just fine.