Posted to uk.d-i-y
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default OT: Rolls Royce on track to deliver SMR

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 10:56:20 +0000, T i m wrote:

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 09:54:39 +0000, GB
wrote:

snip

I was taken with his choice of words: "we believe that nuclear power can
really mushroom".

;-)

And I wonder how many would want one ITBY, even compared with a solar
farm, wind turbine(s) or a biofuel / gas powered station?

I've got my order in for one. Should power this locality nicely.
Just need a few mods. Not enough room for solar farm, wind turbines
and I don't want more carbons going into the atmosphere - defeats the
objective.

--
AnthonyL

Why ever wait to finish a job before starting the next?