Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Coldest UK temperature for ten years....

On 10/02/2021 22:10, Another John wrote:
[2] I'm sure you know this too, TNP, and I'm always surprised to see you
using the "logic" of the pig-ignorant journalists,

I was merely using their logic to show that in one case they reported
it, and in another they didn't

I am surprised that you thought my post was about 'global warming' when
it was clearly an ironic comment on journalism bias .

who may know, but
certainly do not care, that "global warming" doesn't actually mean
growing dates in your back garden in Aberdeen,

well in fact it does. Or at least grapes in Scandinavia and barley in
Greenland as happened in the MWP

but rather, means the
instability that may bring you a heat wave in March, and months-long
downpours with dirty grey skies, throughout summer.

Well no it doesn't mean that at all.