Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On 02/10/2021 11:21 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I really annoyed mine once, I placed an unopened can of cat food, along
with a can opener, in the food bowl. They just sat alternately staring
at it then me. I assume they were saying "I'm a stupid idiot with no
opposable thumbs, you have to do this for me." Or "I'm too ****ing lazy
to go catch the rats that come out of my neighbour's drain." Mind you,
they brought dead things to me, presumably assuming that I made those
into cat food.

There is a high cat population here so not many rats. The cat does catch
the random bird but he doesn't share.

When you say "like his ass was on fire" do you mean he was enjoying
himself or scared ****less? Mine loved snow. The pawprints were
fascinating to them. The slightly frozen pond that didn't take his
weight, not so much.

No, enjoying himself at a high rate of speed. There's nothing around to
scare him he just likes dashing around. Sometimes the sprint brings him
20 feet up a tree. He used to leap off but a few months ago showed up
with a sore paw and has become more conservative. Better in the yard
than in the house.