Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On 10/02/2021 04:05, rbowman wrote:
Didn't work with my cats.* They either misbehaved more in revenge when
they were finally let back in, or just ran away.* I've now made them all
run away.

The cat might get ****ed but he also has a good idea of who opens the
cans around here. The cat likes it his outdoor time anyway. This morning
was 15 degrees F with a couple of inches of new snow. The cat was racing
around like his ass was on fire. Supposed to be below zero for a couple
of days so I'll see how he likes that.

I was curious so I searched for what a cat's normal operating
temperature is. 99 - 102, but the site mentioned you could check the
cat's temperature with a rectal thermometer. **** all chance of that
even if I had one.

When our cats were microchipped as kittens (about 11 years ago), we
supplied our own chips to the vet (a friend worked for a company
supplying vets) - so the surviving one (the other died under anaesthetic
when being neutered) can have her temperature read using the code
reader, as the chip contains its own sensor. A lot more comfortable and
safe for all concerned.