Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

Didn't work with my cats. They either misbehaved more in revenge when
they were finally let back in, or just ran away. I've now made them all
run away.

The cat might get ****ed but he also has a good idea of who opens the
cans around here. The cat likes it his outdoor time anyway. This morning
was 15 degrees F with a couple of inches of new snow. The cat was racing
around like his ass was on fire. Supposed to be below zero for a couple
of days so I'll see how he likes that.

I was curious so I searched for what a cat's normal operating
temperature is. 99 - 102, but the site mentioned you could check the
cat's temperature with a rectal thermometer. **** all chance of that
even if I had one.

I figure if the cat is moving it is still alive. I did watch the new
version on 'Pet Sematary' over the weekend, which probably was a mistake.