Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On 08/02/2021 19:36, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 01:34:35 -0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 06/02/2021 18:35, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 22:44:09 -0000, Roger Hayter
wrote:

On 5 Feb 2021 at 19:10:06 GMT, ""Commander Kinsey""

wrote:

Those plasterboard walls amuse me, until I need to remove one and get
dust
everywhere.* My friend once lost his temper with his brother and
tried to
punch him.* His brother moved and his fist went straight through the
wall.
Plasterboard is cheap crap that should never have been invented.
It's also
presumably very flammable, being basically two layers of paper with
dust
glued inbetween.* Might aswell live in a mud hut.

That is masterly trolling and not particularly offensive.* Have you
been to
Troll school recently?

Best grow some.

I would never stoop to taking lessons in something.

I guess trolling comes naturally for you, so no need. :-)

I have never trolled, but people can't handle the truth sometimes.* I
call a spade a spade and if that isn't politically correct, all hell
breaks loose.

It's rare a troll can look in the mirror and recognise a troll. To them
everyone else is a troll. When enough people tell they have all the
traits of a troll its best to look a bit harder into that mirror.