Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Felted flat roof, moss and chippings

Bloody heavy when wet, I'd imagine.
Brian.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Chris Green" wrote in message
AnthonyL wrote:
Over the past year or so quite a lot of moss has grown on my garage
roof. It is pretty much a very big sponge.

I've had some success by shovelling a few spades at a time into a big
container full of water and then gently fishing out the moss with a
rake. But that's nowhere near 100% effective.

Ideas and what should I do next?

Leave it where it is? Whatever you do to remove it is likely to
damage the roofing surface. What harm is it doing?

--
Chris Green
·