Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Open end & box wrench set over 1 inch

On 02/05/2021 02:00 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
Here is a real POS that has satisfied my need to break things.

https://www.blackanddecker.com/produ...ls/hand-tools-
sub/autowrench-8-in-automatic-adjustable-wrench/aaw100

My wife got me one - she likes to be good to me - so what could I say??
It's good for rounding nuts of all types, space launches, gravity hold-down,
weight in the back of p/u truck for snow or reverse body work of installing
dents, taking up space for less stuff, etc. Rated on U Tube one of the worst
tools ever...

I'm sure she meant well, bless her heart...

'This product has been discontinued and replaced with a newer one. '

Oddly they don't provide a link to the new, improved version. At least
it's less destructive than a universal socket:

https://www.smartsaker.com/products/...iversal-socket