Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On 5 Feb 2021 at 19:10:06 GMT, ""Commander Kinsey""
wrote:

Those plasterboard walls amuse me, until I need to remove one and get dust
everywhere. My friend once lost his temper with his brother and tried to
punch him. His brother moved and his fist went straight through the wall.
Plasterboard is cheap crap that should never have been invented. It's also
presumably very flammable, being basically two layers of paper with dust
glued inbetween. Might aswell live in a mud hut.

That is masterly trolling and not particularly offensive. Have you been to
Troll school recently?

--
Roger Hayter