Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Open end & box wrench set over 1 inch

On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 11:02:37 -0600, Vic Smith posted for all of us to digest...

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 11:23:02 -0500, alan wrote:

On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:16:54 -0600, Vic Smith wrote:

You should tell that to many generations of professional plumbers, who typically carry
monkey and strap wrenches to avoid marring what shouldn't be marred.
Otherwise a pipe wrench is their go to wrench.

With all due respect.......

Blah, blah, blah. Snipped the usual crap from Arlen touting his superiority.

I realized the same thing after I posted an addition to one of your posts. It
sure does have that smell. He has me blocked so he's the only one missing out.

--
Tekkie