Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: COVID-19 CONVALESCENT PLASMA FOR TREATMENT OF HOSPITALIZEDPATIENTS WITH COVID-19

On 2/5/2021 11:54 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/5/2021 9:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 10:15:13 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/5/2021 9:11 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 9:59:24 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
I just heard about this particular treatment a few days ago. It
sounds
promising.

That figures, most of the rest of us have known about this since
summer.

It's still winter.

Then you wonder why I say you're the village idiot.

IF you're referring to last summer 2019,

Corse he was.

Of course? You mean sometimes people don't say what they actually mean
in posts here? Go figure.

--
Maggie