Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: COVID-19 CONVALESCENT PLASMA FOR TREATMENT OF HOSPITALIZEDPATIENTS WITH COVID-19

On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 11:32:06 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/5/2021 10:20 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 9:59:24 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
I just heard about this particular treatment a few days ago. It sounds
promising.

And in the other thread you say you won't get vaccinated. This treatment has
no more testing , probably less at this point, than the vaccines. Go figure.

It is a well known established *FACT* that our bodies fight viruses by
developing antibodies that stop viruses from replicating.

Vaccines are given to people so they will create their own antibodies.
Often vaccines have terrible side effects, especially when they haven't
been thoroughly tested.

OTOH, antibody plasma is well known as to what it will do and much
lessor potential side effects. PLUS, it boosts the person's individual
antibody load to fight covid.

An untested vaccine is one thing. You take your chances as to whether
or not you will have a deadly reaction. Blood plasma with antibodies
that target the actual virus is a well known and effective treatment
already.

--
Maggie

You make it sound like the vaccine just came out and we only have the
experiences of a few thousand. It was tested months ago on ~50K
people and it's been given to tens of millions of people around the world.
The adverse reactions have been documented and are extremely rare.
Your chances of contracting Covid and winding up in the hosptial or dead,
now there is something orders of magnitude more likely. We have almost
500K dead in the US from Covid vs how many dead from from the vaccine?
Good grief.