Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I'm inoculated :-)

In article ,
S Viemeister wrote:
In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

I arrived 40 minutes early

Didn't they ask/tell you not to do that? For my flu jab they made it
clear not to arrive early, in order to reduce queueing and therefore
proximity with others.

If a large centre with big car park, you can get there in plenty time (as
most would be programmed to do) and wait in the car till the appointed
time.

When I got the call about my appointment (tomorrow at noon), the
instructions were to arrive early, and wait in the car to be checked in
and complete paperwork.

Yes - the sensible thing to do. Pal who went to a local surgery a couple
of weeks ago said the queue was round the block. All old people, often
with carers, etc, and it was cold and raining. Difficult to get through to
some not to come early.

--
*Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.