Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Vaccines to get vaccines starting next week.

On 2/4/2021 2:57 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 08:25:09 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 09:46:24 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/4/2021 7:14 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/4/21 6:35 AM, micky wrote:
You're so cynical. Aren't the other vaccines for communciable
diseases,
poliio, measles, mumps, diphteria still free?

Unless you're a welfare-crat, there is no such thing as "free". There is
always a taxed Republican who pays for your "free" stuff.

So the working Democrats pay no taxes? Damn, I should register as a Dem
and save money. I think your logic is a bit lopsided.

Only his politics, the logic is solid.

Nope.

Most "free" stuff is funded by those who pay taxes.
Otherwise, it is bundled in the price of what you buy.

Wrong with the air I breath.

The EPA says the clean air act has cost $65 BILLION.
Other estimates make it much higher than that.
Certainly there are benefits that exceed that cost many times over
(EPA says $2T worth) but it is not free.

Exactly. And that demonstrates aptly how government spending can be a
great investment. Especially, when it comes to health considerations.