Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default I'm inoculated :-)

Muddymike used his keyboard to write :
Telephone call yesterday morning. Can you be at surgery 3.45 this afternoon
for Covid inoculation.
I had to consider it for a nano second:-)
Arrived fifteen minutes early, sat in car killing time watching long queue
shuffle into front door in the rain.
Young man with clipboard taps on car window "are you here for Covid
inoculation?"
Yes
Follow me we are running ahead as folk haven't turned up.

I had mine too, today at my local surgery, next village. I arrived 40
minutes early, but they whistled me straight in to join the short queue
lining up for it. Its seems they were just ahead with the processing.

I was supposed to be after lunch, they were still working on the before
lunch batches, so had to fetch the afternoon batch paperwork down from
the office. Other afternoon patients were called in, to help fill the
time.

I had a pre-existing sore right shoulder, so thinking I didn't want two
sore arms, I elected to have it in the right. Whoosh and done. I barely
felt it going in. Then a sticky label stuck on me, with the time marked
on it for 15 minutes after the injection. Kept in the waiting room,
until my time was up, with regular checks on me to ensure I was OK. One
of them seemed to have some sort of slightly bad reaction. I had the
Pfizer jab/jag, which came with a list of possible side-effects and
likelyhood of each one.

The muscle is only very slightly tender, this evening - other than
that, so far nothing.