Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Nebraska Covid Vaccination Timeline

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 06:12:31 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

From what I see adding drug stores just increases the custer f***. There
isn't enough vaccine to keep the current sites going, so diverting part to
other channels just shuts down the places that are best equipped. What
resources will they have to deal with bad reactions as opposed to doing it
in larger, probably better equipped facilities?

I think they are trying to get infrastructure in place for when there
is going to be a steady supply. The private pharmacies already have a
robust infrastructure for giving a wide array of shots now. This is
just going to be another shot for them as soon as supply catches up
with demand. The government is not really equipped for this. They are
robbing peter to pay paul.