Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Who is eligible for the vaccine

On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 1:12:24 PM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message

Some would say that everyone should be able to get good insurance at a
reasonable cost, whether they are working or not.

And others with even half a clue know that Medicare for all makes a lot more
sense.

What do you think Medicare is? We pay premiums for Medicare ($148.50/month
in 2021, more if you were a high-wage earner). This is on top of all the Medicare
taxes we've paid over the years (or on top of current workers' Medicare taxes if
you view it as a Ponzi scheme).

Sure, it's not as expensive as off-the-peg private insurance, but it might qualify
as "good insurance at a reasonable cost".

If you have health issues, you might also pay more for supplemental insurance to
cover things Medicare doesn't cover.

Cindy Hamilton