Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Vaccines to get vaccines starting next week.

On 2/4/2021 10:35 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/4/21 9:46 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/4/2021 7:14 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/4/21 6:35 AM, micky wrote:
You're so cynical.Â* Aren't the other vaccines for communciable
diseases,
poliio, measles, mumps, diphteria still free?

Unless you're a welfare-crat, there is no such thing as "free". There
is always a taxed Republican who pays for your "free" stuff.

So the working Democrats pay no taxes?Â* Damn, I should register as a
Dem and save money.Â* I think your logic is a bit lopsided.

Show me where I said "working democrats pay no taxes."

You made the implication only republicans are paying taxes. Why did you
not either mention both or leave out party completely unless you wanted
to slant your view? You did exactly what people claim the MSM does.