Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who is eligible for the vaccine

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 17:04:02 -0500, Tekkie© wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 22:30:29 -0500, posted for all of us to
digest...

It is hotter in downtown DC in the summer than downtown Ft Myers. We
seldom se much over 95, DC gets over 100 and far less fresh air or sea
breeze.

Because DC has politicians?

Lot of hot air coming out of the Capitol for sure.
I suspect it is actually the heat island effect tho.
The airport where the "official" temperature is taken is also on the
river in Virginia where there is some cooling effect of the water. At
18th and K where our office was, you don't get any of that.