Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default I'm inoculated :-)

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 15:36:36 +0000, newshound
wrote:
snip

The mind is a strange thing.

It is indeed.

Many years ago I started developing
shoulder problems and eventually I succumbed to trying a magnetic
bracelet.

I had one stuck inside my watch strap that was supposed to align
something (blood vessels?) but can't remember if it made any
difference to anything (other than my wallet ... I tried it because I
saw it at a show and thought I'd give it a go). ;-)

The pain (which had become quite severe) reduced within hours
and had disappeared in a couple of days.

Oooerr!

As a physicist, I started as a
super skeptic, and ended up trying to work out possible mechanisms.

I bet.

I'm starting to get arthritis myself, I'll pick up some pomegranate next
time I shop.

Same here ... if there are still shops out there?

Cheers, T i m