Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 20:05:02 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

On 02/02/2021 08:40 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
One feature that is nice is the cruise control. It uses radar to keep me from rear ending a slower driver if I catch up to them.

I don't have cruise control but it does have a collision alert. It
doesn't go well with my driving style. If some moron pulls out in front
of me and leisurely accelerates to 25 mph I do my best to give them the
impression they're going to be the next thing to be launched to the
space station.

Maybe you don't have a cruise control, but you certainly got a big mouth,
senile blabbermouth! BG