Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT. Google Joins Ford

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 2 Feb 2021 13:51:13 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 2/2/2021 10:11 AM, wrote:
On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 5:08:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Google is going to help Ford out with in vehicle
entertainment etc.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/01/ford-and-google-sign-six-year-deal-for-android-in-car-apps-cloud.html

codger
Why do cars need entertainment? In my day, we made our own entertainment.
I spy, with my little eye, ...
/codger

I'm on a forum for my make of car. It has a lot of nifty features and
the people on the forum have many questions. Many are related to the
infotainment system and how to use Android Auto with Spotify or what
wires to splice into so I can add a bigger sub-woofer to my 21 speaker
system already in the car. Seems like more people care about the music
that if the wheels are falling off.

Anyone can tighten the lug nuts, but it takes a real man to have a
booming radio.