Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Got a letter

Harry Bloomfield, Esq. wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... was thinking very hard :
On 01/02/2021 19:25, polygonum_on_google wrote:
On Monday, 1 February 2021 at 18:39:37 UTC, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Get my jag on the 15th ...woo hoo

I think I'd rather have a jab under current circumstances...

jag is Scottish for an English jab ......

Beat you - I have a local surgery appointment for this Thursday 4th and
yesterday I received the NHS letter to book one at one of the more
distant big centres. Local surgery messaged me last week, to ring and
make my appointment.

I got *three* letters on Friday last week offering me appointments for
my Covid injection, two from my GP (with different codes for the web
site) and one from the NHS.

I had my first jab the previous week!

--
Chris Green