Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Stewart ... Jimmy Stewart ... is offline

Default Got a letter

On 01/02/2021 23:19, Michael Chare wrote:
On 01/02/2021 22:16, alan_m wrote:
On 01/02/2021 19:25, polygonum_on_google wrote:
On Monday, 1 February 2021 at 18:39:37 UTC, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Get my jag on the 15th ...woo hoo

I think I'd rather have a jab under current circumstances...

I've been on the fence about this but there's been a lot of
debate about anti-Vaxers on Facebook lately. I am
now coming forward to stand up and say I'm firmly in
the anti-Vax camp. And I know most will be rolling their
eyes at this now.
I have my reasons, like many anti-Vaxers, but its
important that everyone approaches this sensitive
topic armed with the information THEY know to be
true. I know my truth and I have first hand experience
that backs up my stance.
I had a Vax once and it was the noisiest, worst vacuum
cleaner ever. I will never buy one again. All these
armchair experts have clearly never experienced the
disappointment of having to go over the same piece of
carpet again and again to pick up the same piece of
fluff.

You should get a carpet sweeper like my mother had. No need to find an
electric power socket and have trailing cables or batteries that always
need charging. The extra effort you need to clean the carpet will help
to keep you fit. It is still possible to buy them.

ewbank...got loads but try and put the rollers back in place with that
stupid spring after removal for deep cleaning...almost impossible