Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Got a letter

I got a letter too, but being blind its having to wait to be read till this
morning
I bet its miles away, and I'm waiting for my local doctors surgery to talk
to me about either a home one or a more local one. Apparently the national
system does not see your medical records so cannot know if you are disabled
or not.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"polygonum_on_google" wrote in message
On Monday, 1 February 2021 at 18:39:37 UTC, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Get my jag on the 15th ...woo hoo

I think I'd rather have a jab under current circumstances...