Posted to alt.home.repair
Heywood[_3_] Heywood[_3_] is offline

Default Who is eligible for the vaccine

On 1/31/2021 5:12 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 1/31/2021 7:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/31/2021 12:14 AM, Bob F wrote:

Florida is among the states I have never had any desire to live. Flat
and hot - yuk.

Trade offs.Â* Yesterday I had lunch out on the lanai and called my
friend in MA where it was 13 degrees.Â* Now they are expecting a foot
of snow. Do you want to go fishing or shovel snow?

The trade off is July and August when I'm sitting in AC, not outside.

I've survived the last last 40 years without needing much A\C, although
a couple of my vehicles had it, but it was rarely used.

I'm not even sure if my car windows work. Aside from the occasional
burger pickup there is no reason to put them down. Most cars have
pretty good climate control. I see no reason to have the wind whipping
through and the highway noise.