Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT the BBC prime time.

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article , michael adams
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article , michael adams
wrote:
Recorded the last two episodes of "Spiral" last night on BBC4. Guess
what programme was on immediately afterwards ? Four words. First
letters "T". "O","T","P".

I know your thinking is about as stable as a butterfly in a hurricane,
but if you are recording something, why does it matter what is on
afterwars

But why are they broadcasting repeats of "Top of the Pops" from 1990, on
BBC4, their most prestigeous channel, in the first place ?

BBC4 might be cslled a "Minority" channel, but who has suggested it's the
most prestigious. A suggestion: those who used to watch TOTP in 1990 are
now 30 years older and are deing reminded of their youth?

I'd guess our Michael is something of a snob. Likely complains when R3
plays any music less than 200 years old too.

--
*A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.